Monday, March 8, 2010

Most predictable Oscars ever.

I've got to say, I'm a little disappointed. Meryl was robbed. I guess I
just like to be surprised now and then. I'm really not surprised by any
of the winners. As of Saturday, I felt like I knew who would win. I was
just holding out for anyone other than Sandra Bullock to win.
What the hell was that dance routine all about? For all it's acrobatics,
it was incredibly dull.
My favorite award: Best Makeup going to Star Trek.
Unlike other Star Trek movies, the makeup look in Abrahms' reboot was
entirely cohesive. While the characters weren't from the same planet,
they certainly were from the same time period. Modern, retro, classic.
Reviews on A Serious Man, Kinky Boots, [REC], and Forrest Gump coming
soon!
-- Noel
Sent from my T-Mobile SidekickA?
Share/Bookmark

No comments: